• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need Legacy Cannon testers, Please read

Slot #2

RHBH - 400'

Lucky # - 39

Bonus info - If I can submit a review on Dec. 23rd, I will be able to give a review for throws in high altitude (Phoenix), Low altitude (Dallas) and cold/snowy weather (Minneapolis).

#2. Max D about 400 feet backhand. Probably about 200-250 forehand
Have a field where I can throw, course nearby, and I throw Katana as main D driver.
Number.... 45

#3: RHBH - 425 max :: RHFH - 425 max

Lucky Number: 24

Great idea to get some buzz going around this disc! Hope I get to toss it around!

my average max d is about 350, with some luck i can get up closer to 375/400...
i throw RHBH...
my campus has a huge field right outside my dorms, and i have plenty of time between classes...
Ill say lucky number is good old #69 :p

I am #1. I max out at about 350 RHBH and RHFH. I throw a range of stabilities, from Roadrunners to PD2, and I throw them all backhand and forehand. Also, I feel like I am pretty articulate, so the review will at least sound/look pretty. :)

Lucky number 19.

Last edited:
Mostly RHBH, I love rollers and overheads as well
I feel like I am a fairly detailed writer...
Lucky number of 21

My Max golf d is 420 with flat ground RHBH. I throw wraiths as my distance driver but I have been testing nukes and destroyers. I have been working on the warp speeders for about a month and I'm starting to consistently snap them but I still have trouble. I am getting the nukes I'm testing now out to about 440-450 on golf lines when I get a good release. I'd like to try the cannon because I throw hyzerflips for my distance shots and it has the potential to be a mad understable bomber. I will also solicit opinions on the test discs from some quality players in my area if desired.

Lucky number 42

500 foot golf lines with destroyers, a little more with rampages.
RHBH
Lucky number 35 for the Big Hurt.

I have a BA in Writing, so I've got that going for me...which is nice.

BH Max D - 400'
FH Max D - 325'

My lucky number is #25

I am LHFH'd primarily and in the 400 ft range. Florida is flat ground!! I do drive LHBH for drives in the 250 or less range. I'll lucky #9 and I am more than willing to comply with your requirements!!

RHFH-350-400
RHBH-325-350
LUCKY# 72
NW OHIO

have a field next door and a wide open park down the road

Max D RHFH ~375
Lucky # 17
I live across the street from a football field that I throw at often
Mid MO

Latest posts