• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need Legacy Cannon testers, Please read

Think what you want I really dont care

I think I want to see your form on video. Not to say you can't get the D but to see where the rest of us are falling short, literally. Can you post a video of some of your field work anf maybe a few drives while your playing?

I'd love to give it a shot.

#1 - 350'

Lucky number 29.

I throw RHBH 350-360 and livea few hundred yards from a football field For testing purposes. I really appreciate the chance to try this.

lucky number 44

I throw 450 backhand and 475 flick, so I could test for both BH and FH. Lucky #10. And I could give you a high-quality review thanks to my English and writing background.

Last edited:
If you are looking for a younger tester I'd like to nominate my 14 year old son (LeewayeDiscGolfJr.). He consistently is between 400' - 425' RHBH and between 350' - 375' RHFH. During field practice he's been known to throw farther. Lucky number would be 13. He'd love the opportunity and I'd love for him to have the chance.

I got some good video today with drives in the 450ft and more. I will post it up after I get home tonite.

Max d in a field is about 375-400. On the course I'm lucky to hit 350. I throw Ehhh for 90 percent of my drives. My lucky number is 13. Isn't that the luckless of numbers?

You must need a tester in Colorado to gauge the difference at elevation, right?

Especially one who throws nothing but forehand.

450 MAX Lucky number 2

Thanks JR for doing this pretty cool idea.

I think I want to see your form on video. Not to say you can't get the D but to see where the rest of us are falling short, literally. Can you post a video of some of your field work anf maybe a few drives while your playing?

Ill try an get some vid at the tourney this weekend..im not tryin to be a dick...but why dont people believe that people can throw far? I think its baseball amongst other things that have helped me out but why are people so weary of believing that people can throw far

Latest posts