• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Need pfn destroyers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFN meaning

I have been away for a bit. Was wondering what "pfn" means.
PFN = "pre flight numbers" and it relates to Innova discs. It's the era before Innova began to put disc flight numbers on their stamps (before 2009).

I remember having to ask what "11x" meant, as in "an 11x TeeBird" (found out its relates to the stamp that says "Ken Climo - Eleven Time Disc Golf World Champion".)

I have a couple protos left I sold most of them years back. Wish I hadn't seeing what their going for these days lol.

PFN = "pre flight numbers" and it relates to Innova discs. It's the era before Innova began to put disc flight numbers on their stamps (before 2009).

I remember having to ask what "11x" meant, as in "an 11x TeeBird" (found out its relates to the stamp that says "Ken Climo - Eleven Time Disc Golf World Champion".)

I thought it was something to do with the numbers.
It seems that each time Innova changes a stamp they have nominal variations in the disc. Consistency has never been a big priority with Innova.

Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.