• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Need Star Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton

Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Star boss to replace the one I lost...preferably bright color...173+...9/10+

Let me know what you have...

I have several innova drivers, mids, DC mids, Gateway putters I can trade...

Star Boss Very Pale Blueish 168g bit of ink inside rim for $10 shipped. Let me know thanks.

BossFront.jpg

BossBack.jpg

sorry that one is a bit light for me...

i have a star firebird (green 170 8/10), and i think i'm getting a champ firebird from a buddy (blue 175 8/10)

I have a BRAND NEW Star Boss, 173g, Parkside of the Moon tourney stamp. Could sell or trade, looking for LIGHT Star/Champ TLs (160-165).

PM me if you're interested!

I have a white star boss 171 with no ink. It's in pretty good shape because I don't have the arm for it, so I only use it when I want to make sharp hook shots.

sorry...i need to update my bag...glo aviar i no longer have...

Blue champ 175 FB is 7/10 and IS an 11x...fished out of a lake though and still smells a little even after soaking in water-bleach solution a couple times...smells faintly kind of like mothballs...

**Bag updated with current discs**
I have 10 discs listed for trade, others may be available if wanted...

i have a 174g star boss in dayglo yellow with a really cool tourny stamp on it, brand new unthrown condition...let me know if you are interested
DSC05850.jpg

so how did my thread get hijacked? i thought i was the one looking for star bosses in here?

Jump on in.....the water is fine. I didnt see no action for 2 days so instead of starting a new thread I took yours.:eek:

I dont want to take your thunder so everyone that sees this offer them to Hamilton. Does that make you feel better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts