• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Neon Yellow RIT Dye

maansmit

Double Eagle Member
I may be ordering a pound of the Neon Yellow Rit Dye. If anyone wants some, I can send out 1.25 ounce packets for $3 shipped. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Do we know if it works on polycarbonates? If so, I'll definitely take a couple packets.

It does work on discs.

Both of these have neon yellow in the marbling. There is an old thread around here somewhere about the neon rit dyes with pictures.

IMG_4874-1.jpg

IMG_4955-1.jpg

Theres another thread on this neon yellow. Ive been using it for months and its definitely bright chartreuse. Ive been dying kenny glows,buzzzs,opto,star,gl

Clear blitz dyed
IMG_0819.jpg

Dull yellow flow,kenny,blitz,king
IMG_0798-1.jpg

Kennys
IMG_0684.jpg

I couldnt get anybody else to post their results for ****!

I just checked with RIT and they said that all of the colors are available in the old formula (powder dye) except for royal blue, petal pink, fuschia, cherry red, and pearl grey. The neon yellow should still be good. I am going to order a couple pounds of the neon yellow. Let me know what you want.

$18/pound plus $3.75 shipping (for 1-2 pounds). If you order 6 or more pounds, it is $15/pound with free shipping if you call and order direct. The pricing is good if you need that much dye. 1 lb. is equal to about 14 packets.

Hey Booter, did your glow discs still glow after dying?

Latest posts