• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

mojorisin35

Birdie Member
Levi the designer of the Mystery Ranch Golf Mahal, among others has a new bag and company.

OUR STORY:

We imagine that our story starts no different than any of yours – with a mild interest that grew into an overwhelming obsession with the flying disc. In fact, we'd venture to say that most of you are the obsessive type like ourselves. As it turns out, we're also obsessed with how we interact with discs, and more specifically, with making backpacks.

lb is a product driven company committed to evolving with, and elevating the sport of disc golf. As disc technology and emerging talent continue to redefine the boundaries of the sport, equipment and course design struggle to keep up. In order to develop products that will not only keep up with, but also help redefine the sport, lb utilizes the latest in technology. From 3-D modeling to technical materials, lb utilizes current technology to push product development beyond the boundaries.

However, fancy software and hi-tech materials mean nothing if you're not part of the actual building and testing of the bags. That's why we take a hands-on approach to design, carrying out every aspect of the development process in house. From the initial sketch to 3-D models and pattern sets, we cut the materials and sew the prototypes together. The prototypes undergo testing in the field, ensuring that design and materials come together to achieve their ultimate goal – performing for players under all conditions.

check it out!
Discuss

Attachments

• levi.jpg
    levi.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,964
I was hoping, really hoping, that Levi would follow up the Mahal with another top loader. Oh well.

I should have been clearer. I was just hoping he would offer another outside the box alternative to the slew of Grip-a-like front loaders. I was hoping he would build on the great ideas the Mahal has right (I use a Mahal): Open top design for better access without stooping and size flexibility. I like that I can look down and see the 14 or the 30 discs I'm carrying in my Mahal, and that I can bring anywhere from 14-30 in the same bag. I like that I can load up the sides with gear or slim it down for faster rounds in better weather. And I like that I can throw a towel on top from 10 feet away. I like that it does something differently than all the other bags out there. I don't see that with this design.

That looks really nice. I just pulled the trigger on a flak 4, but that looks like it would be worth it if I was in the market.

Move over Grip EQ. That is about to be the best disc golf bag on the market by far. That is one incredible bag. That guy thought of about everything. I wish I had the game to justify spending that amount of money. I'm looking for a smaller backpack. I wouldn't mind waiting just see if they come out with a smaller backpack version later on down the road. The quality looks outstanding.

I have to acknowledge this bag looks really nice and well thought out. And I'd expect nothing less from the man who gave us the Mahal.

I think the layout of the majority of this bag is well designed, but I still don't understand why companies can't understand there's a strong demand for dual drink holders??

I think the layout of the majority of this bag is well designed, but I still don't understand why companies can't understand there's a strong demand for dual drink holders??

Is there? :popcorn:

Not very pretty on the eyes, but it is very well designed. I do like all the features that they have put into the bag and it is very well thought out.

I agree with this, but the bladder makes up for it at least.

Love the putter pocket design and the fact that it's expandable. Price point?

Great looking bag. I was thinking of trading my Lat 64 Luxury for a Spinal Tap, but now I think there's a new contender. The only thing I see missing is pencil slots, preferably on the shoulder straps. Any idea of the weight on this bag? How about a size comparison with the Lat 64 bag? Would love to see a pic of it on someones back.

They have room for the Camelbak, so realistically you wouldn't need that 2nd drink

$279?!?!? When is a bag company going to release a decent bag for under $100. Surely these bags don't cost that much to produce.