• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New browse options

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Just added the ability to enter a course name or part of a course name on the as well as the ability to put in a city name if you'd like to narrow results that way.

I also changed the landscape and terrain options to be checkboxes rather than the select boxes so you can choose more than one option for those.

If you notice any bugs with the new features please let me know.

I just added options if you would like to limit your results to only courses with photos as well as only courses with latitude/longitude. I also reworked the browse page a bit, move some stuff up, some down.

Great job

Tim,

Great job in implementing this so quickly!

The city search feature seems to work fine.
The course name search feature seems to have some bugs. Type in "park" and see what results you get. I only got 2 returns and not the one I wanted. Typing in "nad" seemed to return every course there is even all without the letters "nad" in sequence. Typing "NAD" in caps didn't work either. I was looking for the course in Bremerton WA.
Good start, but I think it needs to be tweaked some more.

Thanks for the quick action,
Lowe

P.S.- I guess my mind works differently, but I'd look to find these kind of enhancements announced under "Suggestions and Bugs" not the "general chat" area, but that may just be me.

if you enter a course name under 3 characters then it will throw it out. I probably should have mentioned that :)

Typing in park pulls up 12 pages of courses for me though.

I added a label near the course name and city fields indicating the 4 character minimum. I also created a little photo icon that will show on the browse results next to any course that has photos.

Man, are you quick! Great work.

Lowe

Latest posts