• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New California courses update thread

Avery Jenkins is in town (Mammoth Lakes) to design our new course. We're doing a walk through tomorrow morning. Forest Service still needs to give final approval. Plan is for an October install.

^^ get ready to cut down A LOT of trees :D

Added a few courses to the data base today:

Kearney Park - 18 holes in Fresno
Bartlett Park - 18 holes in Porterville
Murry Park - 9 holes in Porterville
B.H.S. Disc Cats - 10 holes in Boron
Carmel Knolls Park - 1 hole practice course in San Diego
Valle Vista Fire Station - 5 holes in Hemet
UTT Middle School - 9 holes in Tustin
Chukchansi Stadium - 15 hole temp course every year for the past 4 in Fresno

Mammoth course is in the ground. Long tees (there will be shorts eventually) and one pin position done. Sign posts are in, but signage yet to be added. Baskets not numbered for some reason, but all are visible from the tee.

Mammoth course is in the ground. Long tees (there will be shorts eventually) and one pin position done. Sign posts are in, but signage yet to be added. Baskets not numbered for some reason, but all are visible from the tee.

Please add the link to the course information at DGCR. I can't find it.

What months will that course be playable and please add the course to the database. will definitely play it next year.

Question on the Mammoth Lakes course, with the tee pad is the astro turf glued to concrete/put down while the concrete was wet a bit still? I am wondering as that just makes the stuff harder to replace later. Best I have seen is on a course they use those flat plastic landscape nail things on edges or the big landscape staples on the corners of the astro turf that is wider and or longer then the concrete tee pad below.

Latest posts