• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New California courses update thread

Last edited:
Played two properties not listed on here this past weekend:

The Oaks Camp and Conference center in Lake Hughes, CA. THe course has been there since 2011. Nice baskets and property. Private, but with a solid contact person the course can be played. I had a good time there.

R-Ranch in the Sequoias, in Johnsondale, CA. Its currently a 9 hole course that will be expanding to 18 holes next year. The property also has a 12-14 hole tone pole course that has been there since the early 90's. I also hear they want to put a second 18 hole course on the property in the future to really make this property a destination spot. Tons of cabins, fishing, swimming, game center, horseback riding, and more. very unique getaway spot.

I added pictures of each hole to Elings park in Santa Barbra. Little rough short course that needs more foot track to hammer down the trails

The Welks Resort about an hour north of San Diego off the I15 freeway in Hidden Meadows has opened a 18 hole disc golf course on the golf course. There is a cost to play but 54 pin positions were put in to give the course variety. I believe its $12 to play until October 1st.

New Course Located in Moraga, ca

Saint Mary's College has a new 9 ole course. Map can be found on their instagram page : smc_discgolf

Added The Welk Resort Oak Golf Course today to the database
18 holes

added two courses to the database:

Saint Marys College in Moraga, 9 holes

Lemuria DGC in Montague, 18 holes

Come check it Avalon, on Catalina Island. New tee markers bring the course together

I've played 541 courses in California, but not the one on Avalon. I want to play it, but it's hard to dedicate a day or weekend to getting it in. I'm shooting for 2023 to go play it. Well see.

harbor city opened a new 18 hole course this past weekend. Course is for disc golf only.

Added two courses to the database yesterday:

Hidden Valley DGC in Hanford, ca - 9 holes

Cali Hmong DGC in Fresno, ca - 18 holes

Also Sweet Water Ranch in Jamul, CA -18 holes should be opening for disc golf everyday by appointment or season pass any day now.

Another private course is also located about 5-7 minutes away. 4 Corners DGC in Jamul, CA - 18 holes.

Both are fun courses and out in an area that had 4-5 private courses out there. Fun times.

new course in Perris Ca, 9 hole course with Veteran baskets and stone teepads. Lots of mando arrows on course

new 18 hole course just went in, in central california. If you find yourself in Columbia, Ca go check out the new course.

Just added :

The diggins in columbia, ca ten holes
Woodville Park in tulare, ca nine holes

Murrieta, ca has a golf course that just added two new 18 hole courses to its property. The Colony golf course, open 7 days a week. Call ahead to check tee times and hours for disc golf.

Latest posts