• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New course at Rockville Lake, IN

A big step for man....

I have hand railing on 1/2 of the trail leading down from Hole 1!!

That is one fine looking trail heading down from the first tee to the pin! Way to go RecMan. I was out at Rockville Lake working on polishing the final design this week. Things are looking very nice indeed. RecMan has also done a great job with weed-eating hole #17, down in the valley. :thmbup: Still looking for a late June / early July opening. :D

We received a mini grant in the amount of $2,385 from our Community Foundation!!

Another $100 sponsor today!! Meeting with Rotary tonight!! Fingers crossed!

$250 from our local Rotary Club!! They are also going to sponsor a youth tournament either this fall or next spring!!

Our local Ace Hardware decided to go with $250 now instead of $100!!

Also... work day on Saturday May 12th from 9am - ? !! We need all the volunteers that we can get to help us with this course! The more people that show up, the sooner this course will be playable! Please call 765-592-1958 if you're interested!
Jameson

JCrab... I will have a couple more work days! I will keep it posted on here! Thanks for you interest!

gonna be soooo nice!

The course is continuing to progress, with the baskets on order and clearing operations on holes #1 and #2 last weekend. Thanks to everyone who helped out and to Park Super, Jameson Hibbs for the steak dinner on Fiday night and the awesome bacon and eggs Sat morning! :clap:

There is another work party this weekend.... :)

Very glad to hear about this course. I have a brother-in-law that lives in Rockville.

Maybe it will be a little bit easier for the wife to talk me into another road trip down there this year. ;)

We will be having another work day next Saturday June 9th! We will primarily be moving the cut saplings/wood out of the fairways!! The more people we get the more progress we'll make!!

Up to near $6700 in sponsorships now!! Every fairway has been trimmed to at least show the definition of the routes! There's still alot of downed trees to cut out of the way but we're getting there!!

Trying to upload a course map!

Attachments

• blue and white course map.jpg
    blue and white course map.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 13
We should be getting 18 baskets today!! I'm planning on having workdays on July 7th and July 14th to those who can make it! July 7th we will work from 8:30 - 2:30 and on July 14th from 8:30 - ? We can really use some high attendance to get this course done this summer!!
Fundraising is approaching $8,000 now!! My goal is to hit $12,000!

Work day tomorrow July 7th and next Saturday July 14th! 8:30 - too hot!

Latest posts