• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Course in Lodi CA.

mprii

Bogey Member
My son got approval from Mickies Grove Park to install an 18 hole course in the park. He is doing this for his Eagle Scout project. We will be setting up the course temporarily on the 7th of July! We are doing this for the day so we can get feedback and opinions before it's permanet. Mickies Grove park is on Mickies Grove Rd. and Armstorng Rd.

We will have the course set up all day! We are looking for donations and feedback for the course SO COME ON OUT! We are putting together some raffle prizes.

If you have questions or can help pm me.

What time will it be available to play in the morning and what type baskets are u using? When are you hoping the course will go in? I might drive the 400+ miles and bring some Legacy goodies for you guys to raffle. Just need to start planning.

@Lion...We will have the course set up around 8am, keep in mind that like Oak Grove Park it's $5 to park...As far as baskets for the temp. on the 7th it will be a hodge podge of portables...when we install we are planning on Innova pro baskets... We are hoping to have the course in by mid Aug. We have a few dollars to raise first. We would love to see you! And bringing goodies to raffle would be AWESOME!

OK, I will ask the wife about it and it gives me good reason to play a few courses out your way. I really want to play Hogan Dam and finish off Stockton. So I will plan and keep you posted. Please keep updating this thread, it will help remind me and keep me motivated to get out your way. Hopefully I can motivate a few others to come out aswell.

That would be great! We are going to have basket to raffle off too. Would love to see you and some Socal dgers up here!

Well that's three then, you, Cordova, and me. Nice, 4-5 course trip.

an announcement was made about this at weeklies. the overall attitude seems to be really positive and people are gonna be coming out on the 7th. What is your timeline for having the course completely permanent?

I know it depends on funding, but what are you looking at?

Also, what is the cost to sponsor a hole, and what are the terms?

Call me for hole sponsorship info. As far as having it completely permanent you said it funding...as soon as we have the money we will be insalling.

Basket was picked up for the raffle! Innova Sport! Thanks Jeff! Also going to have an ace run challenge!!! The 7th is going to AWESOME come out, up or down and support this great kid earn his Eagle!!!

Basket was picked up for the raffle! Innova Sport! Thanks Jeff! Also going to have an ace run challenge!!! The 7th is going to AWESOME come out, up or down and support this great kid earn his Eagle!!!

Looking forward to coming out on the 7th. I went out to mickey grove for the first time in almost 15 years a couple days ago to pick up my park pass. Can't wait to see what is done with a golf course out there.

Lion, Cordova and myself will be there. Hopefully also Tobin.
Excited to check it all out and to support the course and the Eagle scout project! :thmbup:

snappy, I'm thinking of hitting Molly Joyce and Hogan dam before we go over to Lodi. What you think? text or call me.

Lion, Cordova and myself will be there. Hopefully also Tobin.
Excited to check it all out and to support the course and the Eagle scout project! :thmbup:

We have good news on the hole sponsorship and that is THEY ARE GOING FAST!!!:clap:

Latest posts