• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New DGA thread.. finally!!

clouish

I couldn't find a decent thread or discussion for DGA! So, if you're a lover of DGA discs and equipment... post here :D

Any Squall lovers in the house?!

Ive got a ton of rogues in good shape if anyone is interested in trading for them.

They're new quad straps are fantastic! The gel padding is insane and the moisture wicking material is super tough!

Check 'em out...

http://discgolfassoc.com/discgolf-equipment/accessories/gel-strapz.html

wheres midnightbiker to hype about the titanic, which is a great disc, but i'll let him do the talking when he finds this thread, also the rogue is amazing, and of course the blowfly :wink:

CLouisH said:
They're new quad straps are fantastic! The gel padding is insane and the moisture wicking material is super tough!

Check 'em out...

http://discgolfassoc.com/discgolf-equipment/accessories/gel-strapz.html
too new for any real reviews. durability hasnt been tested yet.

A pair was sent to me a few days ago. I've played a few rounds with them already and think they are the most comfortable disc golf straps made... period!! The gel pads are really nice and the shocks work way better than the Phenix quads. The hooks are great too. besides... they just LOOK really cool :D (and that's all that really matters!)

Also, they feel really durable. The stitching is top notch!

I always try to preach the DGA gospel. For me they are the only plastic that I can get a good solid grip with. I just wish that they would make a decent putter (I'm biased to soft putters)

It all started when I picked up a Squall. That beautiful slight s curve had me hooked from the moment I threw it. Unfortunatly it's helped out my form so much that now I reach for my 1st flight shockwave (aka aftershock). The little extra stability is just what I need.

I wish more people would listen to me when I suggested a Tsunami to them. This is an awesome stable disc for those without big arms. It falls right in between a t-bird and a pred. Just enough stability to turn right without sacrificing distance.

I agree with the putter thing. The newer Reefs (APX) have a really slick feel to them and are really stiff. The Titanic is great for throwing, but isn't really a great putter.

The Tsunami is sa-weeeeet!!!!! And in sparkle plastic, it's my favorite driver!

Who's thrown the Riptide? Best feeling driver, hands down! I love it. Flies like a slower Orc. Super controllable and great for forehands... try it out!

I only put a riptide in my bag in the winter.

It's ok, but I don't grip it very well...my fingers are too long.

BUT...it's the best disc ever for forward-travelling skips on snow and ice! I've never seen a disc that carries forward more than sideways on a skip like that!

Latest posts