• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Disc Browser!

I wonder if I could just write to Innova/Discraft/Gateway and they could provide me with an xls of all their models and plastics :)

That is gonna be the best option. That way typo's, plastic types, sub models (ie..Super Roc, Teerex-X, ect...) wouldn't even be a factor. Besides, it is free advertising for them. It might also open up the option of them suporting the site in the future, with links, news letters, and such.;)

That is gonna be the best option. That way typo's, plastic types, sub models (ie..Super Roc, Teerex-X, ect...) wouldn't even be a factor.
Unless the mfg forgets to list 'em...

I wonder if I could just write to Innova/Discraft/Gateway and they could provide me with an xls of all their models and plastics :)

That would save you some serious time.

It's worth a shot. Maybe I'll give it a try this weekend.

LOL i tried to search for "innova monarch" and only one disc out of seven pages was checked as trade-able...is there any way to filter out those that aren't marked OK for trading?

Yes, on the right hand side of the top box choose "Show ONLY tradable discs".

I just downloaded a xls spreadsheet off PDGA.com that lists all 433 approved discs. It was under PDGA HQ-Technical Standards-PDGA Approved Discs XLS (1-20-2009 draft). It does not tell you what plastics they were released in (other than the CE discs, which are oddly listed separately) and does not account for things like Eagle L- Eagle X, but it's a start.

I wrote to all the companies requesting disc info except for Blackjax, Farusa Verk, Lightning, Instep, Wham-O and Aerobie. Those were excluded because they either make one or two known models (ie. Aerobie) or I just couldn't find contact info.

I've already gotten info from Ching. Hopefully the other companies will get back to me as well.