• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] NEW DYNAMIC DISCS FOR 2015

Wow. Who is saying it is a Leopard replacement? The closest fairway driver I could think of comparing it to is a Gazelle, and even then I am with you that it is better to power down a fairway driver than to power up a mid.

Just rumblings from certain people. The Truth is a fast mid though.

Do we know any release dates?

No, but I'm guessing it will be after the Trilogy Oppna

I'd guess they'll be spread out during the year. Probably one around March to coincide with the start of the "season". Probably one released at or around the GBO. One will obviously be part of the Trilogy Challenge package. Then another probably comes out toward the end of the year.

That's more or less how they released their discs in 2014. Witness and Enforcer came out in the early part of the year, Thief in the Trilogy Challenge, Freedom and Felon dropped toward the end of the year.

Could the convict finally be a Teebird replacement?

Please say it is so.

Fresh heavy VIP Stags are close to seasoned TeeBirds. I am actually hoping it would be more along the lines of a Gazelle, something that is longer than a Truth but shorter than a Stag that is perfectly stable with minimal fade (ala Gazelle).

A Drone-ish disc would be pretty sweet. Any ballpark idea when these bad boys will be released?

Can we at least get the longer TB and Trilogy PD? ;)

That being said, where's the Escape Pro that was gaining momentum earlier this year?

Ya, I totally forgot about that!!! I want it, I bet THATS the Convict. Trying to replace all the Thunderbird heads out there, like me.

I love my DD, but I went head to head with Escape, Saint Pro, and Thunderbird. Thunderbird won. It took HOURS of field work to make that decision, but ya, DD has some big competition in the Thunderbird.

Latest posts