• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] New Fossa tana for c14 or shift

Status
Not open for further replies.

drive4showput4dough

Par Member
I have a black and blue brand new Tana backpack bag up for trade for a shift or c14

I have a focus and ergo3, love them both, but I don't always need my ergo, it's awesome but on a course with lots of elevation and I am familiar I use the focus, but honestly the storage is nonexistent and I need a little and a drink holder.

I also have plenty of desirable trades if there is a new shift or c15 out there to make it even.

Pm if interested.

uploadfromtaptalk1436353237374.jpg[

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1436353248517.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1436353248517.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 161
so what's up with this bag, is it high quality material?
made in usa?
why are u selling it?

I'm selling it because I bought an ergo3 and pre-ordered a Tana, wait time was long on both and they both got to me at the same time so I never used the Tana, don't need two big bags and although the storage space in the Tana is much better, the ergo3 is a better bag. I've been using a focus in the heat but it's just too small so I want a tweener bag that is light but holds about 15 discs, I got the cali card at doubles the other night and I had my focus, not carrying two bergs, and a backup us Fairway killed me. Hence I'd like to trade the big Tana for a smaller backpack bag.

Shift Bag

I have a green and grey shift bag, it's their first run. I've used it for two months now. No busted seems or anything. Let me know if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.