• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NEW Gorilla Boy Simian

I still have this bag and use it on occasion. It is holding up well, and I have had no problems.

Awesome, thanks for the reply.

In your opinion can the big empty space directly under the disc storage in the main compartment be used to hold towels and a sportsack without risking them falling out? The old simian had a zipper down there to hold stuff in, but the new one doesnt. What do you use that space for?

Awesome, thanks for the reply.

In your opinion can the big empty space directly under the disc storage in the main compartment be used to hold towels and a sportsack without risking them falling out? The old simian had a zipper down there to hold stuff in, but the new one doesnt. What do you use that space for?

I use a Molle bag that I got from an army surplus store. It is 8" x 6" x 3.5". Its just a bit big for the space but it jams in there good enough. with the molle button snaps on the back you can secure it around the pvc so it really could not fall out, although like I said its a tight fit so its not likely to go anywhere.
Even a towel is likely to fall out depending on how carefully you pick up the bag, so adding the molle pouch with a zipper is a great solution. I can put all kinds of stuff down there now.
sE4lqKO.jpg

IxWGd5c.jpg

vNFwREF.jpg

Mora love! I lost my 4yo one a couple weeks ago, sad day.

I own an old run Simian that I've barely used, have you Doth (or anyone else) modified that zippered bottom pocket Rizzle mentioned? I like the Molle bag idea even though I do have a zipper there...

I use a Molle bag that I got from an army surplus store. It is 8" x 6" x 3.5". Its just a bit big for the space but it jams in there good enough. with the molle button snaps on the back you can secure it around the pvc so it really could not fall out, although like I said its a tight fit so its not likely to go anywhere.
Even a towel is likely to fall out depending on how carefully you pick up the bag, so adding the molle pouch with a zipper is a great solution. I can put all kinds of stuff down there now.
sE4lqKO.jpg

IxWGd5c.jpg

vNFwREF.jpg

What is that Green Side Pocket thing?

Latest posts