• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New guy from Eastern PA

x1124x

Hey everyone,

Have been "playing" disc golf for about 2 years now with a small group from work. All of us are beginners, so we are always on the lookout for advice and tips.

From the Lehigh Valley area in PA.

Looking forward to being part of this forum.

Be sure to join the Lehigh Valley Disc Golf Club page on Facebook. Helping for keeping up with all the events and news for area courses.

What's your home course?

We usually play Lehigh Parkway, followed by Jordan Creek.

Recently started playing at South Mountain and really like that course.

Have played DeSales course and few others, but Parkway is usually a good central course for all of us.

Thanks. I'll check out the LV page!!!

Hey there from a South Jersey n00b! You have some awesome looking courses up in your neck of the woods.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Yes. Def some nice courses around the area! Hoping to meet up with some advanced players to step up my game. My little group seems to have plateaued in ability.

Welcome from sweltering hot South Florida. I grew up in the Lehigh Valley and have played all the classics that area has to offer. Perhaps you should also try Wehr's Dam and Upper Mac to switch it up from that long Parkway course, but welcome aboard.

Welcome from sweltering hot South Florida. I grew up in the Lehigh Valley and have played all the classics that area has to offer. Perhaps you should also try Wehr's Dam and Upper Mac to switch it up from that long Parkway course, but welcome aboard.

Thanks! Oddly enough I was born in Florida! Only lived there for a few weeks before moving to Hawaii. The life of an Army brat.

I have played upper Mac, but Wehr's dam is def on the list. Thanks!

Thanks for the welcomes!

Yes. Def some nice courses around the area! Hoping to meet up with some advanced players to step up my game. My little group seems to have plateaued in ability.

Find out when the local doubles league night is. Go play. Playing with better skilled players is the one of the great ways to improve your own game. Seeing what shots they use and how they throw the shots can open your eyes up.

Hey everyone,

Have been "playing" disc golf for about 2 years now with a small group from work. All of us are beginners, so we are always on the lookout for advice and tips.

From the Lehigh Valley area in PA.

Looking forward to being part of this forum.

Welcome! I am also a new Golfer in Eastern Bethlehem as well. If you ever want to play a round let me know I always go out with my group and welcome others. We are located in Bethlehem.

Welcome! I am also a new Golfer in Eastern Bethlehem as well. If you ever want to play a round let me know I always go out with my group and welcome others. We are located in Bethlehem.

Fridays. 5:30. South Mountain DGC. $5 and a mini (I'll give you a mini or somebody else there will undoubtedly have an extra). Meet some other golfers. See the technique of other players (and possibly better players). Have a few beers and enjoy yourself because it's doubles...half the pressure, twice the fun.

Fridays. 5:30. South Mountain DGC. $5 and a mini (I'll give you a mini or somebody else there will undoubtedly have an extra). Meet some other golfers. See the technique of other players (and possibly better players). Have a few beers and enjoy yourself because it's doubles...half the pressure, twice the fun.

Ok. no problem. sometimes its hard for me to get out on Fridays. Depends on my work schedule. Also I have never played doubles before

Thanks for the invite! Will def be in touch!

Latest posts