• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Guy Here

Welcome to the DGCR family. Looks like you got a couple great disc to learn with. As said above, look into a mid range as well. Buzzz's are awesome, and i would like to think that a Buzzz SS would be great for someone just starting the sport. Just remember to not stop having fun with it.

Welcome to the DGCR family. Looks like you got a couple great disc to learn with. As said above, look into a mid range as well. Buzzz's are awesome, and i would like to think that a Buzzz SS would be great for someone just starting the sport. Just remember to not stop having fun with it.

Hey,thanks, open to any suggestions. :)

Welcome. You've got a good course at Atkinson to learn on. Be sure to take in everything and ask questions if you've got any. Hope to see you out next time I'm up your way. Also, did you get a chance to come out to watch/play the Evansville Open last weekend?

Prerube explanation: Basically, if you have a question, try using the search feature before you start a new thread. Chances are that someone has already asked the same question you are wondering about. Personally, I don't mind when someone starts any thread that they choose to, but some of these guys will eat your head for it. But don't sweat it. Everyone gets prerubed eventually. BTW, welcome. You're one of us now. Get a Buzzz and don't look back!

Welcome aboard matey.

Step 1.. you already completed step 1
Step 2.. you've already heard step 2
Step 3.. what's step 3 again?
Step 4.. don't trust new013

Welcome. You've got a good course at Atkinson to learn on. Be sure to take in everything and ask questions if you've got any. Hope to see you out next time I'm up your way. Also, did you get a chance to come out to watch/play the Evansville Open last weekend?

Hello
No, I missed the Evansville Open, very sad. I play Atkinson all the time, addicted.

Prerube explanation: Basically, if you have a question, try using the search feature before you start a new thread. Chances are that someone has already asked the same question you are wondering about. Personally, I don't mind when someone starts any thread that they choose to, but some of these guys will eat your head for it. But don't sweat it. Everyone gets prerubed eventually. BTW, welcome. You're one of us now. Get a Buzzz and don't look back!

okay okay, nice heads up! Thanks for looking out, lol.

Da na........da na......da na ..da na .da na. da na Your lucky BIGSHOW!!! Almost a prerube attack!!

Welcome aboard matey.

Step 1.. you already completed step 1
Step 2.. you've already heard step 2
Step 3.. what's step 3 again?
Step 4.. don't trust new013

I thought step 4 was to ignore you at all costs, not trust you?

c'mon man, be consistent with your arbitrary rules. :p

Welcome to the forum man. Read all the stickies, and ask a lot of questions. Most people on here are really willing to help you out.

Avast ye,,a noob off the starboard bow.
I kid, WELCOME to the sight my man.
pirates.jpg

I thought step 4 was to ignore you at all costs, not trust you?

c'mon man, be consistent with your arbitrary rules. :p

the steps have slightly changed every time... that's what they do.

i still don't even remember what step 3 was..

Hello
No, I missed the Evansville Open, very sad. I play Atkinson all the time, addicted.

You might want to check out the course on USI's campus. Its short, very beginner friendly, and offers a type of play that Henderson doesn't have. Be sure to follow the campus parking rules though otherwise you might get ticketed.

Hi and welcome to the site and don't forget to check the marked place for great deals on disc.

Hi and welcome to the site and don't forget to check the marked place for great deals on disc.

I like to translate for elderberen: Hi, and welcome to the site, and don't forget to check the marketplace for great deals on discs... :)

matty, nothin but love of course :)

Welcome to the forums BigShow, I would suggest that you buy a Buzzz and learn to master those three discs, then start buying more plastic from there!

Latest posts