• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Guy In Aurora IL

Ox Bison

Hey everybody. Just thought in would introduce myself to the DGCR community here. I'm still fairly new to the game of disc golf. I was introduced to the game about 3/4 years ago and this year has been my first year playing competitively. (Tourneys, leagues, club, etc.) In this last year or so Disc Golf has quickly become a passion/obsession of mine, where almost all of my free time is spent playing, practicing, or watching vids. I concider Eagle Ridge Oswego, IL and The Links At Wheeler Park Geneva, IL to be my home courses. I've played almost everywhere in the western suburbs of Chicago and definitely looking to branch out. I definitely have a lot to learn and what better way than to get more involved? So here I am. Definitely looking forward to talking with a lot of you and possibly playing with you too!

Eagle Ridge is a terrific course! Keep playing there and it will help you develop a well-rounded game. Don't forget to try a round from the long tees for a humbling experience.

Welcome to DGCR!

Eagle Ridge is a terrific course! Keep playing there and it will help you develop a well-rounded game. Don't forget to try a round from the long tees for a humbling experience.

Welcome to DGCR!

The longs KILL ME!!! We were playing those all summer during summer handicap league. 2 and 17 longs are my worst enemies.

Latest posts