• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New here and trying to improve

Simpleute

Hello,

New here and after watching videos and reading some helpful posts, thought I should sign up.
I used to play a lot back in my earlier days(never was very good), just got back into it and found the love for throwing discs once again. I'm trying to get the body mechanics into my throws because anything I have ever thrown was just strong arming.

Thanks to all the people who post the great videos and helpful posts. This will help me a ton once I get that elusive muscle memory of getting the body into my technique.

Welcome back! I'd love to say that disc golf is "like riding a bike" -- once you do it you never forget -- but it's not. I find that even taking a week off I suck worse than I did before.

Nevertheless, throwing frisbees in the woods in a free country is the most fun you can have vertically (in my opinion), so have fun, homie....and welcome to DGCR!

Latest posts