• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Homepage Stuff

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Hey guys,

I added and changed a few things on the homepage and just thought I'd make a quick post about it. I've combined Most Played/Highest Rated into the "Top Courses" box and also added a "Most Reviewed" tab.

I've also added the latest forum topics to the homepage although I'm not really sure if I like how it looks right now so I'll probably mess around with that area a bit more.

Tim
I like the ideas of the transparent trophy and speech balloon, but I'd stick to one centered per tab. not tiled.

It was messed up for a minute there.. try reloading the page and checking it out (Ctrl-F5 if it still looks funny after a reload). They should all be off to the right now and slightly more opaque.

Just added a basic events list to the homepage that shows 10 events that are happening soon. At some point that might need a little more work as far as maybe breaking it into a day by day view or something along those lines if the calendar starts getting filled up with lots of events but for now I think it'll do.