• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New in Houston, Tx (Cypress Area)

GreenDisc101

Name is Casey, been using this site since day i started playing.... a month ago. Anyways i love playing and maybe ill get out there and can give me some pointers.

Close courses to me are Texas Army Trail and Wortham Trail
I prefer Texas Army

Last edited:
Welcome to the neighborhood! We have a great scene here in Houston. Your local club of the North Side Chain Gang. We have minis at Spring Valley Sunday mornings, Stonebridge doubles Wednesday evenings, and a rotating Saturday morning mini that changes locations every week. Gorilla DG and Birdshot/DG Proshop run most of the local tourneys along with our participation/support. I am hosting a Legacy Ace Run at Northside Christian Church on October 26 as well. You can find our club on Facebook along with a bunch of casual rounds throughout the week.

Once again, welcome to the site, the sport, and the area. Look forward to catching a round with you!

Welcome from a fellow Houstonian. If you've only been playing a month we need to talk. Army trail is hands down the toughest thing we got. You in a great spot, in a great state for disc golf.

Stevo I'll have to check out yalls facebook page sometime.

Jsc430 - Ive gone to Wortham Trail, was kinda dark when i went i just wanted to check it out. But it seemed idk kinda boring haha. I played the other day at texas army and didnt to bad, just made mistakes ill be able to fix in time and practice. Should catch a game some time soon Im allways eager to play