• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Stuff

November new stuff

From dealer.innovadiscs.com

Christmas Star Teebird
10th Anniversary Star Boss
Champion Caiman
Minis
various McBeth discs, including the Krait, Roc3, Thunderbird, Nova...
Various trinkets

From dealer.innovadiscs.com

Christmas Star Teebird
10th Anniversary Star Boss
Champion Caiman
Minis
various McBeth discs, including the Krait, Roc3, Thunderbird, Nova...
Various trinkets

I guess they are trying to get rid of all of the McBeth stamped stuff. Not that I blame them, but is just putting those on the page really going to encourage dealers to order any more than they would have otherwise?

I guess they are trying to get rid of all of the McBeth stamped stuff. Not that I blame them, but is just putting those on the page really going to encourage dealers to order any more than they would have otherwise?

From what I've seen, stock McBeth stamps have been selling like hotcakes ever since the announcement he was leaving. Odd that they would list them like that when so many dealers are already re-stocking as fast as they can.

I wonder how much of a stockpile Innova has at the factory. You'd think they would have stopped running them at some point when they new Paul was jumping ship.

...or they ran as many as they could knowing there would be a feeding frenzy.;)

So they will have tons of flashing like the no flight number Sharks that are still available to buy? :D

I assumed that Innova made a ton of no flight number Sharks just before numbers were added that molded up odd and why most can't can't get a good one that can be thrown comfortably new and unthrown.

Most likely the reason there seem to be so many PFN Star Sharks is because there was a stamped supply, without much demand. I have yet to meet anyone with a a Shark in the bag.

Glad to see a Champ Camian.

From what I've seen, stock McBeth stamps have been selling like hotcakes ever since the announcement he was leaving. Odd that they would list them like that when so many dealers are already re-stocking as fast as they can.

I wonder how much of a stockpile Innova has at the factory. You'd think they would have stopped running them at some point when they new Paul was jumping ship.

I can't wait for every member in the Dollar Disc Golf auction to post their McBeth discs - over saturation here we come!

The Shark used to be fairly popular. Way back in the day, it used to be very hard/expensive to get a Roc in premium plastic so for Roc throwers (that didn't like KC Pro Rocs for some reason) the easy go-to was a Champ Shark. The Shark was sort of Innova's answer to the Buzzz. I say sort of b/c it wasn't very Buzzz like other than being a beadless, fairly straight mid.

Other than being in a lot of Innova starter packs, the only other reason you were likely to see a Shark on the course was the half of it that went into making the Aurora MS (the other half being a Stingray, for those that didn't know already). The QMS unlike the Shark was actually a pretty good Buzzz competitor but it's Millennium so not many knew that.

Sharks are carried by Academy, and have been for a while. I still have not seen anyone here throw one which I find to be really strange.

Sharks are carried by Academy, and have been for a while. I still have not seen anyone here throw one which I find to be really strange.

Someone in my group throws a DX Shark. I think he got it as part of a starter pack.

I have a Star Shark, and it's a decent disc, though I prefer the Champ Shark3.

I used a DX Shark for about a year. I had lost my Roc and this lavender Shark was the only mid I had. The weird groove in the wing is a big turnoff to me even though they fly fine.

6 years later I would never think to throw it, but Instill have that disc.

Any idea what these will sell for? LOLOLOL I have a bunch I can get rid of

Sell now while people are buying up all the McBeth stuff. I can't imagine any disc selling over stock price unless it's a run everyone is clamoring for - but that arbitrarily happens and is hared to predict. I doubt we will see any 2019 ITBs where pro's will reference a McBeth stamped disc when alluding to particular run. I think the only valuable discs will be the runs that followed his first world championship.

What amuses me is that the penned McBeth 4X discs have jumped in value, too. Those were already OOP!
The embossed 4X is a different story.

The Shark used to be fairly popular. Way back in the day, it used to be very hard/expensive to get a Roc in premium plastic so for Roc throwers (that didn't like KC Pro Rocs for some reason) the easy go-to was a Champ Shark. The Shark was sort of Innova's answer to the Buzzz. I say sort of b/c it wasn't very Buzzz like other than being a beadless, fairly straight mid.

Other than being in a lot of Innova starter packs, the only other reason you were likely to see a Shark on the course was the half of it that went into making the Aurora MS (the other half being a Stingray, for those that didn't know already). The QMS unlike the Shark was actually a pretty good Buzzz competitor but it's Millennium so not many knew that.

Answer to the Buzzz? Buzzz was approved in 2003... Shark 1989!

Actually, the MRX was the answer to the Roc and the MRV the shark or Cobra although they didn't come out until 98 and 2000.

Dunno, but I kinda want one. I like Frogs, probably too 5 favorite animals. I'll write "Hey, it's that Frog!" On mine.

Answer to the Buzzz? Buzzz was approved in 2003... Shark 1989!

Actually, the MRX was the answer to the Roc and the MRV the shark or Cobra although they didn't come out until 98 and 2000.

True answer to the Buzz was Innova's Shark 3. The original Shark flies slower like a Comet but not as straight, just the closest Discraft makes right now in feel and flight.

Last edited:

Latest posts