• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Innova Stuff

I'll definitely be trying one, it will be tough to knock out the Rhynos, though

Why don't they just make XT Rhynos and call it a day. If only they would release a profile pick. If it is beaded and not V-Tech (I doubt it but one can hope Dave D hasn't drunk too much Honda Kool-Aid) I'll definitely be looking to see if it replaces my Rhynos. If it comes out in more than just XT and DX, it might replace some of my mids as well.

Would like to see something that truly encapsulates that solid 0 HSS with a LSS of 2 or less. As long as they are flat, I don't even mind a bead... really I want easy to find flat top Rhynos in decent plastic, alas.

Would like to see something that truly encapsulates that solid 0 HSS with a LSS of 2 or less. As long as they are flat, I don't even mind a bead... really I want easy to find flat top Rhynos in decent plastic, alas.

I have seen at least 2 nice flat rhynos in a delightful luster blend

Got my Christmas disc from east today...xt bullfrog.

No way this thing is a harp clone. Nice and flat, plastic is kinda firm but grippy...feels like a good old pro rhino plastic wise.

Beaded but the bead isn't huge, underside wing looks like it could be vtech. If it makes any sense I'd say smooshed p3x with a smaller bead and vtech bottom. I got fat fingers and for me the wiz is the perfect depth to putt with but too deep to drive with. Been using a star aviar3 as a throwing putter, I could see this replacing it for sure. Too shallow to putt with though.

:thmbup::thmbup:

I've been looking too.

I emailed a retailer asking for one... as per usual, a million points to he who posts the first good profile pic of the bullfrog.

So many options in this category that fly essentially like a brick (as intended), it's all about the feel, baby!

I emailed a retailer asking for one... as per usual, a million points to he who posts the first good profile pic of the bullfrog.

So many options in this category that fly essentially like a brick (as intended), it's all about the feel, baby!

I have two first runs coming from GGGT. They aren't supposed to ship until next week. DGU's are already up.

If you can, please take pics of them next to other Innova putters you have. Looking forward to this disc.

Checking in for my internet points

ydfq3hS.jpg

zkgjVho.jpg

E5zWiiv.jpg

2zM19bc.jpg

Dave D, can you please stop drinking this massive amount of Honda Kool-Aid? V-Tech is garbage, especially for a disc that would make a great putting putter, or for a mid that was already great. If it ain't broke don't fix it.