• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] New Legacy Cannons and Various Plastic Rampages

Status
Not open for further replies.
John
I'll take
2 Ikon Rampages at 170-172
and 2 Protege Rampages at 168-170
thanks

add 2 Cannons to this as well
if there are any 170's lurking in what you have that would be great
otherwise as light as you have

Two Cannons please-

One signed, any weight; preferably a sexy one or a rare color (for the archives). If I had to chose, I would select Blueberry, but I'd rather leave it up to your discresion.

One in any bright color, as light was possible.

ill take package 1 in lighter weights on the cannnon and protege rampage and max on the other 2, if im not to late

I'd like 172 Cannon and 172 Icon Rampage, or lightest weight you have. Different colors, brighter is better.

Sorry guys, only 63 Cannons were made last week before a part of the device or machine that makes the cannons broke. They will be running more on Monday thru wednesday. I asked the Ricos if I could post this thread and they said yes because I was expose to have the discs in hand, but delays and un forseen things occured. I will pick up Cannons as soon as the ricos say its ok for to come by and get them. I Have

excel Rampages ( like dx plastic)
Protege Rampages ( like pro plastic)
Pinnacle Rampages (like opaque champion plastic)
Icon Rampages (like star plastic)

Looking forward to some cannons, after checking them out in person I'm really hoping for some teal ones! Do you have any teal rampages in the pinnacle plastic? If you do Ill definitely want to pick one of those up with some cannons whenever they get to you!

...I'd like two 1st run pinnacle rampages, both blueberry.

..I lost your pay pal, so I will need it.

thanks.

...actually john, I just sent you the money!

..thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts