• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Life Goals (Bucket List)

thrembo

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Play the highest rated course in each state. Current total: 3 (FL, GA, and OH)
Play the oldest course in each state (still active). Current total: 3 (FL, IL, and IA)
Play every course. Currently at 150 (DGCR)

Looks like I will have plenty to do in my retirement years!

First goal is to play disc golf in all 50 States. Louisiana will be my 48th state later this month. Then I just have Michigan and Alaska remaining.

Also working on 500 courses played while on my way to 1000 played. Currently at 420 "official" courses.

Still working on my goal to reach to 100 PDGA Pro wins. I am currently at 95 official.

To play more than once a month

To get my kids interested in playing too

150 courses played would be cool, so another 20 or so

To stop buying discs and practice putting with the time I've saved not shopping for a disc that will magically fix my crappy form

To improve my form

First goal is to play disc golf in all 50 States. Louisiana will be my 48th state later this month. Then I just have Michigan and Alaska remaining.

Also working on 500 courses played while on my way to 1000 played. Currently at 420 "official" courses.

Still working on my goal to reach to 100 PDGA Pro wins. I am currently at 95 official.

Your life goals are my fantasy day dream goals.

I don't know about bucket list yet, but the goals for 2018 are;

Play 20 new courses and in at least 2 new states. Play a couple more tournaments and get out of this weird advanced/open limbo I'm in. Get called a sandbagger in Adv when I win by 2 and then can't cash in Open that often.

2018 goals:
shoot a sanctioned 1000+ rated round
win a tournament in MGO divison
Play AM Worlds in Charlotte
TD a C Tier
Sell some of my plastic so I can dye some more.

Life goal: Find a job that doesn't suck my soul dry.
DG goal: Find a job that allows me to play tournaments on the weekends

Sort of the same problem, really...

I don't have a retirement bucket list yet, its just too far away. But I do have some 2018 goals/bucket list items that I have been pondering.

Hobbs Farm Park
Harmon Hills
Disc golf road trip to Austin Texas
Play 50 new courses

Play the highest rated course in each state. Current total: 3 (FL, GA, and OH)
Play the oldest course in each state (still active). Current total: 3 (FL, IL, and IA)
Play every course. Currently at 150 (DGCR)

Looks like I will have plenty to do in my retirement years!

1. Enjoy playing my first year of Advanced Masters in 2018.
2. Bag more courses
3. Hit all 50 states (21 played currently)
4. Pay cash for a really nice camper and locate in a campground near several good disc golf courses for a long weekend getaway. Heck, I may just live in it.

My DG goal has been to play at least 1 course in each state. (current total is 24)

Also, I earn unofficial bonus points if the courses happen to land in the DGCR top 10 list. 2017 was a decent year as I added Bucksnort, Flip City, Harmony Bends and Selah Ranch Creekside to my list.

I used to have more interest in working towards 1,000 courses played but have been focusing on quality over quantity since my schedule has been limited with boring adult responsibilities. :|

My disc golf goals in 2018 include establishing a successful league, improving my home course, getting back to tournament play, and improving the disc golf scene in my city.

There is nothing disc golf related on my "life" goal list.

Latest posts