• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] new md3

I cant wait for these. I just put a champ roc3 in the bag, but feel these might kick them out

Up on Hero right now. They look sweet...from the description it sounds like they are of the '3' mold like the Shark3 and Roc3.

"The disc features a Flat top and the sleek profile; feels great in your hand."

http://www.herodiscusa.com/european-open-2013-glow-c-line-md3-the-wolverine.html

532224_499737953413427_1628482061_n.jpg

the description on their website says it has more high speed and low speed stability than the MD2 so it's got some beef to it.

Some variant of a gator3 maybe? I don't remember if this is bead less or not. Low profile bead less gator would be kinda cool.

earlier in the thread McBeth stated it doesn't have a bead.

but the MD2 has a microbead so maybe Paul was high that day and couldn't feel it. my guess is microbead on the MD3.

LOVE that they are brining it out in Glow first! I've been needing a midrange that is less stable than my Gator for glow rounds, I hope they are flat.

sidebar: Discmania has some of the best molds in the business, and already many of their popular molds are plagued with wild inconsistency that Innova is notorious for. The PD and MD2 have really suffered. All the newer S-FDs I've seen have more dome than a circus tent, so I've stopped throwing those. Discmania: fix the MD2. We love it. Make it flat, keep it NON-plus mold, and get them out to retailers.

Discmania: fix the MD2. We love it. Make it flat, keep it NON-plus mold, and get them out to retailers.

i can't say for sure, but i believe that all of the new run MD2's are in the jolly launcher plastic and much flatter than before.

Sounds like this and the m3 will be directly competing for the shiny new, beadless, long, and overstable midrange around here.

no, just saying that from the flight description it sounds like what maybe a gator3 would be if it existed...beadless gator3.....mmmm

Latest posts