• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Member - New Disc Golfer

Badstainless

Hello everyone!

I am new to the site. I was introduced to Disc Golf, about a month ago by a co/worker. I initially thought it was the stupidest thing I had ever heard of.. Now a month later I am 100% hooked. I am an artist and was instantly hooked to the artwork and general aesthetics of some of these discs.. (Axiom discs, limited anything etc... etc.) I currently still suck on the course but am improving everyday. (I stick to the basics Mid and 1 putter, even though I have WAY too many discs.) In fact at my work, we all now pretty much plays weekly.. We figured we would replace our other awards with Disc Golf Trophies :p

Anyway seems like a great forum here.. already meet some great people in the VIP Forum.. (P.S. Thanks for taking all my money :p)

-bsl

Wait until you find and discover the dyeing aspect within the sport and put YOUR own artwork on a disc!

Welcome from Mississippi too! ( In before Geek, :p ).

It gets better the more you play. If you have a mentor like mine, you will go very far. I've learned a ton from the site and from watching videos on YouTube. Stick with it and it will reward you. And welcome from the sweaty Sac in the California valley.

Latest posts