• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] New Mid

I have tried KC and i just don't really like the feel of the KC pro plastic. Idk why. Probably cause I'm crazy/weird

Nah, it's not just you. Some of the KC Pros I have had feel like soapstone on the flight plate. I just can't get a good grip on them. I kept throwing them though because I thought I was "supposed to". I've since moved on to things that feel better in my hand.

I know this is entertaining and all, but no one thinks we should let the OP chime in before we continue to bury him beneath pages of under-educated guesses? :)

I fill the straight with some fade slot with a Truth. If that's too fast, a P-line MD2 would be just the ticket as well, except a little bit slower.

I didn't like rocs in my hands either. I will throw the DGA Shockwave out there as my suggestion. A solid stable-overstable midrange. I am using a buzzz ss - sp aftershock - evo warrior combo. The shockwave stability would fall between the warrior and aftershock. Its just a lil too stable for my power. Holds line, fades hard, beats in straight.

Three posts up. The OP himself.

Oh hi. Sorry bout that.

So you want straight to fade. How much fade are you looking for?

the longest and most reliable straight for me is hyzer flipping a Truth but there's not much fade at the end. If you dont want to put an angle on the disc and you don't want it to turn then you're looking at something really OS. In that case I think Harp or Gator may work.

BT Verdict would be the ticket. Trilogy, embrace our love of quality baseline!!!

Last edited:
I'm sorry I have not been more responsive. Very busy day between work/school/gym. For fairway I throw the thunderbird so more speed does not bother me per se as there is room for it. As I've said I want a stable to OS mid because I find they are best for placement on almost any type of shot. I liked the mace but it had way too much glide, I use harps for os approaches or windy approaches but not enough glide. And ends up taking too much effort. I have no preference for brand, but MVP is on bottom of my list because I have yet to find an MVP disc I like

I'm sorry I have not been more responsive. Very busy day between work/school/gym. For fairway I throw the thunderbird so more speed does not bother me per se as there is room for it. As I've said I want a stable to OS mid because I find they are best for placement on almost any type of shot. I liked the mace but it had way too much glide, I use harps for os approaches or windy approaches but not enough glide. And ends up taking too much effort. I have no preference for brand, but MVP is on bottom of my list because I have yet to find an MVP disc I like

Classic or Classic Blend Suspect.

It's really a speed 4 mid.

Should fit nicely between the Mace and Harp.

Latest posts