• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Prodigy Bag

Stevo

Double Eagle Member

Speculate away. It looks to me like it was made by Big Hyzer.

Looks to be pretty awesome - would love to see the inside...

Pic courtesy of Schusterick's Instagram.

1601784_787091027987418_782463012_o.jpg

Nikko's.

Sorry for the huge pic.

Paige:

1898005_10152011821443207_1285843909_n.jpg

Look for production in the next couple months!

Last edited:
Interesting... looks prodigious.

That pretty much looks like a Grip with the prodigy name on it to me so I think you'll be ok.

Yeah, same basic idea anyway. I can see slight differences, and it does appear to have a little larger side storage, but for whatever reason I'd rather have a Grip logo on my back than Prodigy. Probably stupid, but whatever. I need a bag now and don't want to wait to see how this one holds up. Certainly a sharp looking bag though.

So will they force the Prodigy team members currently sponsored by Grip to sever their ties now?

Yeah, same basic idea anyway. I can see slight differences, and it does appear to have a little larger side storage, but for whatever reason I'd rather have a Grip logo on my back than Prodigy. Probably stupid, but whatever. I need a bag now and don't want to wait to see how this one holds up. Certainly a sharp looking bag though.

So will they force the Prodigy team members currently sponsored by Grip to sever their ties now?

Yeah it doesn't look like a bad bag. Just a lot of similarities to the Grip for sure. I assume they will make them carry their bags since they gave them a nice team logo edition. I'm sure their players will be willing since it gets the logo out there that they support. Grip will still do plenty of sales. I did see a pic on twitter of Double G's bright green prodigy bag it's a nice color. I'm just surprised it looks so close like it does. I wonder if it has a rainfly too.

Probably but does it even matter? Do they get anything from Grip other than bags? Plus I imagine they would want to push bags from a company they're vested in.

Yes, it has already happened.

Latest posts