• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Releases / Disc Nation

Absolutely! We do the Basket Bonanza on DN every year, which runs from Weds the 27th thru Cyber Monday the 2nd. There will be some special-priced-items deals on that last day.

Oops, thanks for correcting me. :thmbup:

Oops, thanks for correcting me. :thmbup:
Ha, didn't even notice! Lots of dates and numbers flying around the office these days :)

To reiterate this week's deals after a waaallllll of images:

The deals below will be active from today, 11/21/13, thru Sunday, 11/24/13.

"MVP 3013" stamp Neutron Resistor: $12.99

Z-Nuke: $9.99

Puck + LED: $4.99

Fade Gear Tourney Bag: $37.99

I just noticed that the alien on the MVP 3013 disc is wearing a tie. I love it. :thmbup:

Update on HOLIDAY SALES at Disc Nation and the powered by Disc Nation affiliate sites...

DN's Basket Bonanza prices have been announced!!
dgcr-bonanzalist.jpg

Today/Tuesday is the last day for a store-wide 20% coupon at DiscGolfStore.com

PrimeDiscs.com will continue Double Points thru tomorrow, 11/27

EverythingDiscGolf.com will begin a pick-your-coupon tomorrow, with one of the options being $25 OFF $100+... considering that's the cheapest everyday site, THAT deal is gonna be killer for anyone whose order volume can hit it.

Any questions on promos or the stores, I'll be happy to help as best I can.
Inventory-related Q's I'll be less informed about, as I'm glued to my hamster wheel till 2014 :)

Update on HOLIDAY SALES at Disc Nation and the powered by Disc Nation affiliate sites...

DN's Basket Bonanza prices have been announced!!
dgcr-bonanzalist.jpg

Today/Tuesday is the last day for a store-wide 20% coupon at DiscGolfStore.com

PrimeDiscs.com will continue Double Points thru tomorrow, 11/27

EverythingDiscGolf.com will begin a pick-your-coupon tomorrow, with one of the options being $25 OFF $100+... considering that's the cheapest everyday site, THAT deal is gonna be killer for anyone whose order volume can hit it.

Any questions on promos or the stores, I'll be happy to help as best I can.
Inventory-related Q's I'll be less informed about, as I'm glued to my hamster wheel till 2014 :)

Cool, gonna get a second Mach Lite for my garage/putting practice and take my old one to my Step Mom's house where there is tons of space to set up holes. Wouldn't you prefer to cut the price further on those? ;)

If I buy discs at the same time do they get shipped together? I probably will go over $49 anyway.

Woohoo! Ordered a Liberty basket at midnight last night. Since it's my Christmas present,there'll be no playing with it until Christmas per the agreement with my wife but I'm still excited.

Disc Nation has the Axiom Clash for $11.99 during their Fore Day Sale.

That's a great price for what may be Axiom's best driver yet!

Latest posts