• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Restroom Indicator

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
After receiving a few requests for this, I've just added the ability to indicate whether a course has restrooms on site. Hey, you never know when a serious emergency is going to hit you on the course :)

I've updated my local courses on the site and it would be awesome if all you guys could update your courses when you get a chance.

13007313_10153433316306581_1525785648214658665_n.jpg

Neat addition.
Question though...if a course has restrooms, but they're locked in the off season, don't add? ...or mark yes? Or should there be a 'seasonal' option? What might that icon look like?
Typically, parks courses above the Mason-Dixon line may have fully plumbed bathrooms, but don't heat them, so they turn off the water & lock 'em up once the freeze hits. Conversely, a more 'rustic' facility without running water but an outhouse type toilet is open year round and can be marked 'yes', correct?
In fact, I know a park that adds a port-o-let when they lock up their bathroom for the winter!

I know of places with seasonal bathrooms as well, I just marked them as having bathrooms. I'm not sure if we need to get that specific with it but it is an option if you guys think we need a third option.

Latest posts