• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Rit Formula = No Dying Discs

Hey dont be buyin up all the dye! atleast if you do sell some to us lol What did you order?

I just got an email from her this morning, I had 15 boxes, she informed me that the box she was sending could hold 36 boxes for the same $8.50 shipping fee. 36 boxes for $42.. hell yeah, especially OOP dye! :D Thanks LoPan for sharing this gem of a find!

Hey dont be buyin up all the dye! atleast if you do sell some to us lol What did you order?

good question, it was late last night. Let me look...
so far:
> 2 fuchsia
> 2 plum
> 2 light green
> 4 amethyst
> 1 mint green
> 2 sea coral
> 2 aquamarine

I'll probably add some more aquamarine, and grays.. Kelly greens, just normal stuff. I have this sneaky feeling she has a ton.

I just ordered 36 boxes. I will be returning a bunch I bought previously to joanns, michaels, and hobby lobby. I hope the out of print colors or good. Thanks for the site lopan.

LOL...wow...she must think we're all crazy! Ya'll are makin' me feel like I should order some more...

this is from her this morning:
"Eric,
yes, it has and I thank you guys very much. I had wondered why the influx of orders over the past couple of days ( and from all guys!)

I will box up your order and send you the paypal invoice.

Jackie"

:)

She must have had a well stocked store at some point cuz she didn't have any problem with
> 5-scarlet
> 4-tangerine
> 4-aquamarine
> 4-pearl grey
> 2-amethyst
> 2-evening blue
> 3-fuchsia
> 2-golden yellow
> 2-purple
> 2-dark brown
> 2-kelly green
> 2-old rose