• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Run Echo Star Destroyers

They have echo destroyers, xcals, and wraith on the factory store. They look like the new gummy weird star tho.

Thanks, grabbed a Wraith.
I got 2 orange ones on the first restock a while back. The most domey wraith I've ever seen! They are nice and glidey and slightly US though.

Interested hearing what you end up with

I got 2 orange ones on the first restock a while back. The most domey wraith I've ever seen! They are nice and glidey and slightly US though.

Interested hearing what you end up with

I went yellow, 165-69. Don't mind glidey...we'll see when it gets here.

They had a couple x out echo destroyers around Thanksgiving that I scooped up for cheap. They are on the understable side of a destroyer for sure. Out of the box they had more turn than my most beat up destroyer I am currently bagging.

They had a couple x out echo destroyers around Thanksgiving that I scooped up for cheap. They are on the understable side of a destroyer for sure. Out of the box they had more turn than my most beat up destroyer I am currently bagging.

I picked up a bunch from the same batch. Understable end of the spectrum for a Destroyer to be sure, but if I hit them on the correct angle they absolutely bomb. Great for powered down shots too.

I did a personal cost analysis and realized that investing in echo star destroyers and cycling them with a couple of regular OS star destroyers is way more cost/time effective compared to seasoning star destroyers. I used to season and cycle star destroyers and have them perfect but then you lose one and you have a wide gap from the one that took 2 seasons to get perfect.

even when echo star destroyers were hard to find you could be patient and wait for F2 or Facebook finds especially when people started paying real money for regular seasoned star destroyers.

it was just quicker to get that cycle of echo stars to bomber status quick. if its bomber out of the box then good... it'll be roller understable soon so you put a new echo star in and it only takes maybe 2months and its perfect. its kind of like cycling baseline KC pro/DX rocs you can put one in the bag and have it workable very quickly. no need to buy terns or shrykes at that point you already have that covered. hell even super flippy roadrunners duties can be covered by beat up echostar destroyers.

i would just wait when the F2 echo Destroyers become available or every once in a while a seller on facebook is dropping a bunch for 12-20$ each and I'd buy in bulk. its heartbreaking losing that perfectly seasoned star that took 2-3years to get perfect...

Last edited:

Latest posts