• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] New Store in Wilmington, NC

Very cool. Do you (will you) buy and sell used discs, too? I'll check it out next time I'm in town.

We do not have the space for used discs yet but it is something I would like to do once we have space for them. We are trying to buy a larger location here in town so once that happens we will have space for used discs as well as more disc lines.

Next time I get down to Wilmington I will check out the store. Then I will, of course, test my plastic out at Castle Hayne and love every minute on that gorgeous course.

Next time I get down to Wilmington I will check out the store. Then I will, of course, test my plastic out at Castle Hayne and love every minute on that gorgeous course.

Ditto. It's about time the Port City got a decent store, the PIAS has been hit or miss in my experience. Not a bad central location to Castle Hayne and Arrowhead/Joe Eakes either. I know a couple of buddies down there will definitely be checking it out. :thmbup:

Can't say enough about Cape Fear Games. Best selection in town by far and Heath goes way out of his way to sponsor every event we have here in the Port City. Big Props to Cape Fear Games!!

Latest posts