• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to Boston would like to play today

Hello everyone!

This is probably short notice but I've moved to Boston in the last week and haven't played in a while. It's a gorgeous day out and I'd like to play some disc golf.

Was hoping that maybe 1 or 2 people would like to join me? You can recommend a course but be aware I live in Roslindale, MA and most of the nicer courses are about a 1/2 hr or more drive for me.

Was thinking we could meet up around 3 or 4 and play a round or two.

I will subscribe to this thread so that all replies go to my BlackBerry if anyone's interested.

Thanks!

-Mike

I to would recommend borderland. Really good course. The only things to look out for on the course is sometimes it will get a little soggy on some of the holes mainly 5, 7, and 8 and will have standing water on them and there is some poison ivy on hole 9. I will not be back in New England for two weeks but when I get back I would be willing to play a round at borderland with you if you are interested then.

-Clay

Hello everyone!

This is probably short notice but I've moved to Boston in the last week and haven't played in a while. It's a gorgeous day out and I'd like to play some disc golf.

Was hoping that maybe 1 or 2 people would like to join me? You can recommend a course but be aware I live in Roslindale, MA and most of the nicer courses are about a 1/2 hr or more drive for me.

Was thinking we could meet up around 3 or 4 and play a round or two.

I will subscribe to this thread so that all replies go to my BlackBerry if anyone's interested.

Thanks!

-Mike

Are you the guy asked about Boston courses on Tdub?

im playing pyramids next wed at 9

I will have to get up a little early but I need a fix. I didn't go to the state park but ended up going to a campground. Forgot the name of it, about 45 minutes away. Decent short course but it always sucks playing alone. I can leave early and meet up there at 9:00am.

Plankeye said:
Are you the guy asked about Boston courses on Tdub?
No, I don't know what Tdub is but I did post on these forums previously;

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17214

coolbrees15 said:
...I will not be back in New England for two weeks but when I get back I would be willing to play a round at borderland with you if you are interested then.

Sounds good, I'll PM you my cell. Just give me at least a few hours notice so I can program the GPS and see what the job situation is like.

Thanks everyone for all the info. Hopefully I'll be seeing you on the courses.

-Mike E

there's a lot of good choices , but they're all 30-40min +, but you've probably already figured that out. If you come to pyramids, come to the shop and say hi. I'll be the tall, awkward looking one...

there's a lot of good choices , but they're all 30-40min +, but you've probably already figured that out. If you come to pyramids, come to the shop and say hi. I'll be the tall, awkward looking one...

How much are the 1 year memberships? $100, right? It's probably time to remove the $10 nukes from your sig.

the past few times i have been there you havent been around. slacking?

Make your way west for about an hour. You'll find disc golf heaven with the pyramids and maple hill dgc in Leicester