• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the board?

Heck yeah you are. Come on in and introduce yourself here, or not, whatever. We're pretty chill here.

So all you newbies know how to do it I'll give you an example

Me (awesome) said:
What up ya'll I'm Frankie D.

Respect!

Here are the rules

Rules

And here is a good list of Equipment answers:

Newbie Equipment questions

And this is probably one of the best technique threads around:

Bradley Walker's Snap Thread

So step up and sound off like you got a pair.

Also if you're not new, don't introduce yourself. We all know who you are and have seen the nude pictures. Stop posting them, geez.

Also everyone should watch this:

Great Video

It explains a lot.

Frank Delicious said:
Also if you're not new, don't introduce yourself. We all know who you are and have seen the nude pictures. Stop posting them, geez.

Great Video

It explains a lot.

lol, i was kind of wondering what the deal was with the homo looking grizzly.

lefty-hyzer said:
Frank Delicious said:

Great Video

It explains a lot.

lol, i was kind of wondering what the deal was with the homo looking grizzly.

As you can see by the video he is quite straight. If you interpret the male form in a state of undress as "homo" maybe you should think about why that is.

i am apoth and im a discacoholic.

that bear is more (not just a little) gay than all the gummie bears combined.

Apothecary said:
i am apoth and im a discacoholic.

that bear is more (not just a little) gay than all the gummie bears combined.

Why do you consider gummy bears gay? They are delicious treats. Maybe you too should ask yourself why you see so many things as gay.

that was probably one of the weirdest adverts ive ever seen going for the "sexual connotations that arent just connotations, that will leave you wondering what it is we are advertiseing for"

So this thread is for introductions, not for everyone to show off their obsession with finding things gay. Any posts after this not an intro will be deleted.

Focus people.

<--- :mrgreen:

Doug
Elkhart, IN
playin for 10 months or so, havent thrown in 3+weeks...
ugh... respect?!
:D

oh, i'm probably naturally salty...

Awe, a thread just for me?
Ryan, S.E. Michigan, not rated, rhbh, magnet~250, buzzz~280, stalker~310
And no I won't hold your bag or carry your Gatorade :wink:

I think it's safe to say that gummy bears are at least bi. They're a bunch of sex crazed animals not caring who or what their sticky goodness rubs off on. Personally, I prefer more conservative candies such as individually wrapped Starburst.

Sup? I'm new and like orange Starburst.

Hurricane said:
Hey! Im a junior from Finland. I have played discgolf 1,5 years seriously, but I have started in 2007.

Hey man how's it going? We've got some good posting from your area already on here. JR is probably the most prolific.

Frank Delicious said:
Hurricane said:
Hey! Im a junior from Finland. I have played discgolf 1,5 years seriously, but I have started in 2007.

Hey man how's it going? We've got some good posting from your area already on here. JR is probably the most prolific.

Tervetuloa. Anteeksi ja kiitos :-D Koskien yo. kommenttia.

It's really cold here now so we seem to get a lot of Finnish junior action here now since Seppo Paju just registered too.

Where in Finland are you from Hurricane?

Latest posts