• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the boards

Ezemp

Hey All just wanted to say i'm new to the boards. I saw the website card at knob hill yesterday during doubles and figured i'd check out the site. Pretty sweet... I also noticed fairmont park in west virginia is not on the course list. not 100% sure how to add it so maybe someone can show me. But anyway just wanted to say whats up.

Eden G.

Wexford, Pa

Hey Eden,

Thanks for joining. I was in your area last weekend and put up a few cards while I was playing, I'm glad they got some notice. To add a course just click the "Add Course" menu option towards the top of the page and I think it should be pretty easy from there.

Also, just a tip, but you may want to include more info in your reviews. For example, your Deer Lakes review doesn't really tell anybody anything. The more info you provide then the more helpful that review is to people. You can go back and edit reviews (click Edit Profile/Edit Site Profile in the main menu) if that is something you feel like doing later.

Thanks again for checking out the site. Hopefully a few more people from the doubles at Knob Hill will stop by too :)

Sounds good. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Right on welcome to the board. I'm also New to this here place and new to the game. I recently introduced my family, I like to call them my crew, to the game as well. If your in the Rochester area and you see us ....
Picture075.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Don't be afraid to say Hi. We're all newbs so we beat the bushes alot , But are super glad to let folks play through. With seven of us it takes about 2.5 hours to play 18.

Welcome to the site Dribble..

Those courses look familiar :)

I guessing your talking about the course in Wisconsin? Not sure.. it doesn't mention anything in the course description but maybe there's someone semi-local on here that knows for sure.