• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the site

wean681

Hey guys, just joined the site today. Started playing about 2 years ago, just within the last year I actually started to play decently. Just got back from a weekend up at Highbridge with friends. Lost 2 of the discs I've used the most for the last year, so now I'm down to a Crush and Vulcan for drivers and a Leopard for mid range. Anyways, thought I would pop in and say hello.

Welcome to the site Wean, hope you enjoy yourself. Have a look around and prepare to spend too much time reading over DG posts. :thmbup:

Welcome man, I'm pretty new here myself, but for sure read the stickies and ask a ton of questions. You won't regret it.

Welcome to the addiction, what discs did you lose? Im sure me or one of the other marketplace rats can help you out :p

Thanks guys! I lost a Valkyrie (sp?) and an old Discraft (the name of the disc got worn off lol). I can pick up another Valkyrie no problem but that Discraft was one that I used for shorter shots and tricky shots too, gonna be tough to replace.

lol i feel ya.. Valk could have been SE.. dunno anything bout "SP"..got me curious about the discraft tho..you know if it was a driver or mid? but yeah if you havent yet check out the marketplace..can find super super sweeet plastic there and some killer deals too

There's a couple disc stores around here where I have seen Valkyries. Not sure what the Discraft was, almost all the writing on it had gotten worn off. I'm thinkin I can probably go look at some similar Discrafts and find one pretty close to what i had but it's never the same. Ah well, that's part of the game I guess.

Welcome!! If you are looking to replace that discraft > Driver Esp Avenger SS
> Mid Comet , Buzz or Meteor

lol i feel ya.. Valk could have been SE.. dunno anything bout "SP"..got me curious about the discraft tho..you know if it was a driver or mid? but yeah if you havent yet check out the marketplace..can find super super sweeet plastic there and some killer deals too

sp? = Correct spelling

Lulz!

Latest posts