• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

new to this game....

revjohnny

:D hey all!
I live here in the south bay and since they closed poliwog I have not found where every one has gone to play!!:wall:
i have played the carson parks and have seen not a soul. I am just starting to throw where I want to and am afraid I'll lose it if I don't use it!
Rev :hfive:

Welcome Rev!

Never been to LA myself, but wondered if you've seen the Courses - Browse Map feature on here (I use that all the time to check out new (to me) courses).

For a real nice listing of the courses closest to Polliwog, load up this link.

I'm sure out there, the serious players hit LaMirada, and others, or you could drop the local club a message on the SoCal DGA Facebook site.

Keep 'em flying! :thmbup:

What's up johnny. Head over to long beach or la mirada. I'll play a few rounds with you. Welcome to the site just PM me if your going to be in the area.

The closest course to you would be Chavez ridge, at Elysian park behind Dodgers stadium. If you go north, thousand oaks has rabbit flats, and there are Eldorado, and Huntington beach south of you.

I just talked to a guy today at Whittier Narrows who had polliwog as his home course. He says he plays Chavez now. But he was very secretive on the courses, like if he told me about it it would become super crowded. Crazy old people.

Last edited:

Latest posts