• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New user in New Hampshire

ctowne

New user here. Been playing for ~8 ish years, but very casually. This year I have been playing a lot and have caught the disc golf bug. Been playing 3 times a week at least or whenever I get free time.

I live about 5 minutes from a very short 9 hole course at the Smuttynose brewery here in Hampton, NH.

Been working on getting the x-step to help me with more distance. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself.

-Chris

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3T using Tapatalk

Welcome from NC! Jealous that you live 5 minutes from both beer and disc golf:)

I didnt know there was a course at the brewery. I've never been to Smuttynose, but now Im more interested in going.

I didnt know there was a course at the brewery. I've never been to Smuttynose, but now Im more interested in going.
Yeah they just built it maybe 2 years ago. If you go in and get a scorecard (free) they will give you $3 beers for everyone in your group because you played disc. Can't complain about that!

Welcome to the abyss, hop right in! :thmbup: You'll find an insurmountable cache of knowledge from some of the users floating around here.

... I am not one of them, unfortunately. :\

Fat Fingered from my Galaxy S7 using minimal brain cells.

Greetings!

hello from a bit north west of you, in Lebanon NH. Ive played Smuttynose a couple times, and indeed the combo of disc golf and beer is awesome. If you ever get to travel up this way, do send me a PM!

hello from a bit north west of you, in Lebanon NH. Ive played Smuttynose a couple times, and indeed the combo of disc golf and beer is awesome. If you ever get to travel up this way, do send me a PM!
Oh man you're in the middle of nowhere, I don't see myself getting up there any time soon. If you're ever down here again let me know. I've been meaning to check out the course in Amesbury. You ever play there?

I don't really have anyone here that I can play with regularly so I thought this site might be a good place to find some others in the area. Not sure of any leagues other than the Dover one.

I know this guy in Exeter who might want to play a round or two at Smuttynose. He's pretty cool and has 100 posts, so that's something.

Latest posts