• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Video Analysis on the way

Blake_T1

* Ace Member *
i shot some video yesterday of 11 people, 9 of which will be new to the site. should have those posted soon in the next 10 days or so.

finally have some video of someone who can throw far with the bent elbow technique.

have finished all of the throwing analysis videos from my latest shoot. i was very generic with the commentary this time, mostly copy/pastes from the older pages but it's basically the same stuff anyways.

finished encoding more video last night. will have 45 new clips that will be up, probably a couple a day for the next week or so... lot of 1000+ rated players.

finally have some putts too.

it'd be helpful for me with these videos if you could slow them down or if realplayer would show whatever picture is associated with place of the video at which you drag the amount of video played bar, but that only works if you let go of the bar, i don't know what program it was, but there was one, where it changed the picks if you dragged the bar, so you could make the video go as fast as you want, can realplayer do that and i'm just missing it? if it can't i'd suggest trying to get them in a different format for a program that can play them in that manner, if you are able to create them in a different format...just an suggestion

unfortunately, there's a tossup

i have chosen the best platform independent quality for size ratio and then used the still frames to compensate for the lack of slow motion playback.

the other choices:

1) post different format new videos (that are 5-7x the size) and remove older videos
2) post different format videos that are 160x120 instead of 320x240 that will be very pixilated with any kind of enlargement
3) find a 3rd party host to carry different format videos and deal with the bandwidth abuse (i exceed 3.5gb per month as is, with most of the transfers coming from page hits)

i find the other choices to be a bad choice, as most people will request i delete the am throws, when imo, most people will learn the most from those throws in particular.

someone has offered #3 from above, but i haven't had time to explore that option yet, as well as what kinds of limits i will have.

alternative solution:
have people contact me via a messenger program and i can send them higher quality videos

i posted another set of these the other day but forgot to post about it.

haven't updated the index/updates page yet.

Latest posts