• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Newnan Ga Course?

Nold

Hello!
I have been playing disc golf for a few months now and live in the Newnan Ga area. Locally we have The bobcat course ( 9 holes ) Peachtree city course ( 9 holes ) and McCurry park in fayetteville as the only nearby options. While the PTC course and Bobcat courses are close and fun, they lack something that Mccurry has. I can't really put my finger on it, but I never really feel satisfied playing at either one of those courses.

My question is if anyone in the Newnan are has approached the Parks and Rec department about a local course. As big as Newnan is getting, I'm suprised it doesn't already have one. As I am still very new to the game, I would be in WAY over my head trying to request something like this from the Parks Dept.

I'd recommend going to discgolfatlanta.com for more regional info. As far as I know, there are no plans in the works. I has to start somewhere though. You can always get some advice and do some groundwork; gathering experienced players and designers as you go.

Thanks for the advice. I'll shoot a line over there and see if anyone has some advice.

Latest posts