• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

NFL Wagers

Gotcha - I'm down, I'll dig up something this evening, any other wants you have?

How about a disc and a hand turned wooden mini?
I have lots of other options, I can show you a partial list if you want.

That would work as well. I'd look at Legacy, PD's, Drones, Judges, Lightweight Mids for the GF too.

I have some Legacy I could wager.

How about a GREEN 179 9/10 (storage wear, unthrown) Legend Ghost "Sandy Point Team Invitational" stamp AND YELLOW 166 9/10 (storage wear, unthrown) Icon Patriot - Green and Gold on the Packers.

And a Merlot with BLUE shatter stamp 167 9.5/10 unthrown First Run Icon Outlaw AND a WHITE with BLUE stamp 179 9/10 (storage wear, unthrown) Icon Gauge - Blue and White on the Colts.

Or replace any one of the wagered discs with a hand turned wooden mini of your choice, each one is a unique piece of art.

Im taking the pats but don't have nothing real special to wager most of my disc are factory 2nds some with personall dyes if interested pm and we can talk

I'll offer up one of these- I'll take Seattle and give you 7 points.

Star Atlas, 180, 8/10 Red and Green back ink
Prodigy F3 Proto, 173, 8/10 Clear ink inside rim
Archon Champ, 168, 8/10 Dayglow no ink
Star Starfire, 168, 8/10 Blue no ink
Star Teerex ,168, 8/10 Red back ink
Champ Beast CFR, 7.5/10, Yellow no ink unsure weight 170ish?

You want the points and GB offer up a disc or several for me to pick from.

Ok im willing to part with this factory 2nd champ glow roadrunner with pink bag dye I added to make easier to find..only threw it in field couple times.. Offer me something

Attachments

• IMG_20141107_112528.jpg
    IMG_20141107_112528.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 4
I'll offer up one of these- I'll take Seattle and give you 7 points.

Star Atlas, 180, 8/10 Red and Green back ink
Prodigy F3 Proto, 173, 8/10 Clear ink inside rim
Archon Champ, 168, 8/10 Dayglow no ink
Star Starfire, 168, 8/10 Blue no ink
Star Teerex ,168, 8/10 Red back ink
Champ Beast CFR, 7.5/10, Yellow no ink unsure weight 170ish?

You want the points and GB offer up a disc or several for me to pick from.

OK no one took that offer,

Same discs different offer, I like the Colts but need the 7 points. Any takers?

Looks like bets/plastic wagered on the 'Hawks for the win are gonna be goners...

This game is turn-over central! Guys throwing bad, guys fumbling, guys just missing catches and guys making plays to grab those interceptions. WOW!

Latest posts