• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nic’s ITB

Nic17ross

Vitals:
Years playing/experience: 1 year 2 months
Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: right-handed
Throwing Style: RHBH
Golf Distance (avg/max*) for putter/mid/driver: Reko: 200/250'; Comet 240/290'; Patriot: 280/310'

* Max distance is the greatest distance you can throw your top 2-3 drivers with any regularity

Optional:
Sex: M
Injuries/handicaps?: Rotator cuff injury in high school, never got surgery, will act up on occasion.
Other sport proficiencies?: Baseball, Football
Additional Information: Just trying to use this to keep track of my progress, mainly keep me focused on the molds I want to learn and not pull things in and out.
What do you like/dislike about your current bag?: Starting to get comfortable with my smaller bag.
Immediate and long-term goals: Keep improving and having fun

Bag:

Drivers (weight/plastic/model/(condition)/use
170 S PD, (pat #, new)
168 P PD, (new)
165 P PD, (beat)

170 Pinnacle Patriot (new)
165 Icon Patriot (new)

Mids:
177 X Comet (fairly beat)

Putters:
175 K3 Reko x2 - main putter
174 K1 Reko beat- Approach

Going through and trying to figure out what I like the best for my game. Feels like I finally found my putter. Gone through quite a few and the K3 rekos feel great and give me confidence., also, love K1 plastic. Still trying to find the mid range that feels comfortable, using a comet now to keep my form in check. Have tried a lot nothing feels right yet. Been enjoying the patriot. Just have both in my bag to see which plastic I like more. PDs. Those are my favorite, been throwing them since I started, the beat one was the first disc my buddy gave me to try. Got me hooked, don't throw them right now because I'm trying to get back to basics.

I know I have holes but just trying to get the molds that I'll throw for 60-80 percent of my shots ironed out and work on form until I add anything else.