• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nikko WTF

jsun3thousand said:
so winning a side game 3x at worlds gets you a signature disc but winning worlds 3x as a women doesn't. wicked logic. i wonder if innova gave him a bonus on the 160 dollars he won in that side game.

In his defense, the side game is harder...

jsun3thousand said:
so winning a side game 3x at worlds gets you a signature disc but winning worlds 3x as a women doesn't. wicked logic. i wonder if innova gave him a bonus on the 160 dollars he won in that side game.

Who didn't get a signature disc?

Des had the Sidewinder (I thought) maybe it was a wraith and the whole E.D.G.E thing, Val got the Starfire, JK has the Aviar and Valk

Who am I missing that won worlds?

Yeah, she got the Wraith;

Star-Wraith-Des-Reading-3X-gold-175-54-of-100.JPG_595.jpg

Fritz said:
jsun3thousand said:

Des had the Sidewinder (I thought) maybe it was a wraith and the whole E.D.G.E thing, Val got the Starfire, JK has the Aviar and Valk

are you going to compare avery jenkins' name being on the destroyer i can buy at any place that sells innova to his sister's limited edition starfires that she had to sell on her own?

jsun3thousand said:
Fritz said:
jsun3thousand said:

are you going to compare avery jenkins' name being on the destroyer i can buy at any place that sells innova to his sister's limited edition starfires that she had to sell on her own?

I wasn't trying to be a dick. Was just saying, she did get a disc. Few players on Team Innova have discs with their names on them that you can buy retail. Barry (the beast and leopard), Feldberg (Boss), Climo (Roc, Wraith, Teebird, Cheetah, Stingray, Leopard, Archangel, Firebird, Aviar, Eagle, Cobra, Scorpion, XD), JK (Aviar and Valkyrie), Yeti (Aviar), Jenkins (Destroyer, I've only seen this for sale on Zone Driven, but that's not to say it wasn't sold elsewhere)

I have seen them at retail but mostly you had to buy them from the players direct, which I think Innova gave them free of charge, Valerie (Starfire), Des (Wraith and possibly the Sidewinder, I swear I've seen a sidewinder with her name on it)

Am I missing any other players on Team Innova that have discs and/or have had their name officially stamped by Innova on a disc? even if they were CFRs?
Still pretty cool to have a disc that did have an official Innova hot stamp with your name on it, even if it wasn't retail.

On a side note, did Sandstorm replace JK on the Valkyrie when he set the record of 820'? I thought I saw a disc with his name on it saying World Record or something, maybe it was just a fundraiser.

Don't forget Hoey!

http://www.marshallstreetdiscgolf.com/product/ST-11409/Star-Boss-Hoey-Stamp/

val actually has a few discs with her name on them. she has team star discs in different molds, 2009 pro starfires, and 2009 black and white star aviars that also include avery's name. justin from gripeq designed the stamp for the val and avery aviar.

i just want people to know that there's a difference between production model signature discs and limited edition ones that team members are given to support their tour expenses.

Most players who get a World title or even a significantly big tournament win get a comemorative disc along those lines. I've seen Dean Tannock Wraiths iirc. But in terms of regular production, it's not nearly as common.

Juliana had the Champ Valkyrie but her sig was removed a year or so ago. Christian Sandstrom was given the Star Valkyrie at about the same time as Juliana was removed from the Champ.

Latest posts