• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

No basket signing this time.

Boooooo. That hole hates me. I always hit that tower or end up fading horribly into the trees.

I applaud your disc selection though.

Yeah I used to try and go between the towers legs, or turn something over around it, but always had the same problems as you. Now I just launch the stalker about 30' high and with a huge hyzer on it, and it glides forever. I also finally can park hole 9 with the stalker, it's the perfect disc for that shot.

i just sent a group of hoodlums out there to smoke crack at the basket and sign it for you in their suburban thug lettering... only because i know everyone on here would want it that way.

I'm pretty sure Red Dragons would've been more appropriate if he had signed the tee. :p

Grats dude.

don't you know that we will still hate you, now it's just for having another ace more than half of us. Congrats :)

so a skip ace? That's nice on that hole. If you hit it in the air, that's a shot that would have been wayyyy long. Well done sir. That's a good hole.

Congrats! Just got my sixth basket ace last Friday throwing sidearm with a Firebird, and it was a skip ace too (Hole #9 at Dalaiwood, wa). Ten now total. Each one feels as good as the last so enjoy it!

Latest posts