• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nockamixon HooDoo

optidiscic

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
October 16-17 Nockamixon HooDoo

Your Chance to play the most difficult Worlds Course to Date.....come and get you Nock Down!!!!

Aaaarrrgh! I'm working that weekend!

i will post up the flyer once pre-reg opens next week :)

will there be pre-reg for doubles also?

Hoodoo Weekend at Nockamixon – October 16 & 17, 2010

Singles – PDGA C-Tier on Saturday, Oct 16th
Entry Fees: All Am's - $35 dollars All Pro's - $45 dollars
** add $10 for non-PDGA members **
Limited to 72 players!!

BYOPartner Dubs on Sunday, Oct 17th
Entry Fees: All teams - $40 dollars (Pro/Am/Int/Ladies/Mixed)
Limted to 36 teams or 72 players

Pre-Registration is recommended for both days!!!
Pre-reg at http://www.mrdiscgolf.com

Download the Flyer here!

2 rounds of doubles?

are there going to be custom stamped discs.? i know you were working on the sweet phoenix stamp.... and are they part of a player pack for doubles?

are there going to be custom stamped discs.? i know you were working on the sweet phoenix stamp.... and are they part of a player pack for doubles?

there are no dubs player packs....however there will be discs for prizing and for sale that are left from the PDGA event on saturday.

We do have not 1...but 2 custom logos that we may get stamped and/or put on t-shirts :)

mike

I guess i'll just have to make sure we cash in doubles (or make bcr buy me one if he shoots the bed)

you should post pictures of the stamps. what discs are you getting stamped? cryztal (buzzz,stalker,challenger)?

I guess i'll just have to make sure we cash in doubles (or make bcr buy me one if he shoots the bed)

you should post pictures of the stamps. what discs are you getting stamped? cryztal (buzzz,stalker,challenger)?

initial thoughts are...Glow Z Nuke, Glow Z Buzz, Crystal Buzz, and Crystal Stalker....

and then maybe some flattop rocs :) just my initial thoughts...

that would make for one very happy kwick.

buzzz/stalker are great in cryztal or glow plastic. people will love the glow nuke and since you're running it I guess it's ok to get yourself some rocs.

What's the player pack going to consist of for Am singles?
and what is the format going to be for the doubles rounds?
Best Shot/Alternate Shot?
please enlighten me as it could affect my decision to harrass one of my buddies into accompanying me to the Hoodoo.

What's the player pack going to consist of for Am singles?
and what is the format going to be for the doubles rounds?
Best Shot/Alternate Shot?
please enlighten me as it could affect my decision to harrass one of my buddies into accompanying me to the Hoodoo.

Singles will be a Tshirt...and Champ/Z Disc...other lil schwag

Dubs...best shot....makes for a more enjoyable day :)

Well I'm going to start recruiting Upstate NY'ers to try and get down there a.s.a.p. then, it sounds like a fun tourney, I've always wanted to come check out Nocky an a few other PA courses as well so I'm going to hurry up an get a myself and a dubs team signed up...thanks for the info...

Well I'm going to start recruiting Upstate NY'ers to try and get down there a.s.a.p. then, it sounds like a fun tourney, I've always wanted to come check out Nocky an a few other PA courses as well so I'm going to hurry up an get a myself and a dubs team signed up...thanks for the info...

WOWzers!! After two days of open registration for the Hoodoo, we're 1/4 full on both the Singles(Saturday) and Doubles(Sunday)! You can find out more at www.MrDiscGolf.com

Is there going to be a way to view the dubs registration to see who else we have to throw against?

Latest posts