• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Noobie Question Thread (Dumb Questions answered here)

^Is it a big bird stamp because it's facing right?

because it looks like this ...but small

DSC00305.jpg

not like this......

DSC00317.jpg

Last edited:
I play a course that has dirt tees. Currently the tees are a muddy mess, what are the rules for teeing off? ...suck it up and drive from the mud pit (potentially further wrecking the tee) ...or drive next to the tee where there is grass/less mud (potentially making the mess bigger if everyone did it.)? what do the PDGA rules say about it?

On a natural pad I believe you can move straight back up to 5 meters, but not side to side.

I would say safety first. For a casual round, if someone in your group is uncomfortable teeing off there, see if you can come to an agreement on where to tee off from. In a PDGA event or a monthly/weekly type of event, the Tournament Director can mark a alternate spot to tee off from. If you know of a dangerous tee prior to an event feel free to get with the TD before the event.

Thanks guys! i was just playing a casual round, but I didnt know where to throw from since the tee itself was a wreck.

Latest posts