• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Noobie Question Thread (Dumb Questions answered here)

hmm..i guess i'm curious for both. i've never paid attention to that but out of the teebirds i have bagged all of them but one are ca's. the ones that are cal were more stable and those were 12x champs

if you take a older teebird (think early 2000's) or something and flip it over it will be tooled "cal" on the back insted of CA. its a indication as to the time frame of the disc and their superior quality.

Basically I am having trouble aiming. Every shot I do, despite me aiming dead center, goes off to the right. Any tips on how to get my aim straight?

How are you throwing RHBH? If so you could try to take your last step onto your right/plant foot slightly to the left of where your aiming.

I am throwing RHBH with X-step, more or less. It goes perpetually to the right, maybe 20 feet or so from my intended line on drives.

I had this problem also. I fixed it buy placing my plant foot to the left of the line I'm throwing. If you take your normal run up and stop right when your plant foot hits the ground then look down at where your feet are. If you can draw a line from your left toe to the right toe and that is in line with your intended throw move your right foot to the left of your line. You should now be drawing that line from your left toe through the center of your right foot and out to your line. Experiment from here you may need to step off the line more or less than half of your foot.

I believe you have to upload a photo to a hosting site (i use photobucket.com) then when your creating a post, click the yellow icon and put in the link to the photo.

ed26617c.jpg
[/IMG]

Latest posts